everyones a hero everyones a hero

Good start, but not quite NG material

This is a lot better than your average first-time stick movie. But theres a few things you need to work on.

1. FPS: 10 is just too low. For sticks I recommend you start with 18. And once you get better and have more patience move on to 20+ (30 is if you want to be REALLY pro)

2. Stick Style. You have the stick anatomy working well. However try moving away from the line tool a bit. Theres nothing WRONG with the line tool, but once you get to higher FPS brush-sticks just look so much more fluid.

Apart from that there isn't really anything to complain about. Good start and keep em coming!

Jc - mania Jc - mania

Please finish it!

This movie is great, I have no comkplaints at all except that you should probably finish stuff before submitting to newgrounds.

I love the way you mixed martial-arts style sticks in with weapons and some special effects (such as screen shaking and stuff) and it blended in so well!

Keep up the good work!

Black vs white 2 Finished Black vs white 2 Finished

Jcamelo: Re-inventer of the word "Stick"

First of all: Let me say this. You are a god in the way of Stick Animating. I have never seen a stick movie better than this (Although some of your other works come close).

Graphics: Absolutely outstanding. The special effects used looked extremely smooth and the Black/White theme was executed perfectly. I particularly loved the midair beatdown.

Style: No problems here. The whole mixture of stick fighting and DBZ-style blasts has been done to death, but this movie is so good it hardly classifies for the genre.

Sound: Great choice of Music. It fits in perfectly. None of the other sounds were anything special but they fitted in nicely.

Violence: Stick Violence is nearly always a 10 in my book :P

Interactivity: N/A
Humour: N/A

I've been trying to animate sticks for 3 months now with quite a bit of progress but after seeing this I realise I have a lot of work to do before I submit to newgrounds. This is a great movie.

One more thing, could you give me some hints on how to animate sticks well? Like what % to be zoomed in when drawing and how to make the actions smoother?